Wacom Cintiq 16 is a new class of creative pen display with an optimized feature set for young creatives. Vibrant color and HD clarity, combined with the super-responsive Pro Pen 2 will take your work to the next level. Make it directly on screen
Wacom Cintiq combines pen and display for a seamless experience that feels totally natural. Wacom Pro Pen 2 features 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity and a low activation force, so it rec-ognizes even the lightest pen strokes. It offers amazing precision and control, reacting to the tilt of your hand and accurately responding to each movement, immediately. A pen that lets you go further
Wacom Pro Pen 2 looks and feels like a regular pen so you don’t need to learn any new techniques before you start to bring your ideas to life.
• Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers precision and control – with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, low activation force and tilt recognition.
• Never need to charge the pen – EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology draws power from your Wacom Cintiq.
• Comfortable in your hand – weight-balanced, rubber grip and easy reach of the two side buttons.
• Get easy access to your favorite software’s shortcuts – with the pen’s programmable side buttons. A display that’s built for creativity
Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Cintiq’s 15,6” slimline display work together to make your creative session comfortable and productive.
• Avoid distracting reflections as you work – thanks to an anti-glare film.
• See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax.
• Rely on Wacom Cintiq project after project – thanks to durable, scratch resistant materials.
• Get into the perfect position – a pair of foldable legs let you adjust how you want to create. An optional stand gives you even more flexible and ergonomic positions.
• See every detail of your work – the 1920 x 1080 full HD display gives you all the clarity you need.
• Customize how you work even further – Wacom Cintiq is compatible with the full range of accessory pens in the Wacom range.